Search this Topic:
Mar 17 10 7:33 AM
Mar 18 10 10:16 PM
Dec 12 10 3:47 PM
Dec 13 10 11:55 PM
Oct 22 11 11:15 PM
Oct 24 11 6:14 PM
Dec 31 11 9:45 PM
Feb 21 12 11:52 PM
Feb 22 12 8:59 AM
crazy man michael wrote:
Is there any way to see Lobishomem Na Amazonia?
May 11 12 8:15 AM
May 18 12 12:56 AM
The Daninsky movies:
- La Marca del Hombre Lobo (aka Frankenstein's Bloody Terror) - Shriek Show's disc is pretty good, if imperfect. It's also the only English-friendly disc out there. The Spanish dvd from Vellavision has superior image quality, but is not (officially) English-friendly.- Los Monstruos del Terror (aka Assignment Terror) - There are no good English dvds of this. The recent German dvd has English subs with a transfer from StudioCanal.- La Furia del Hombre Lobo (aka Fury Of The Wolfman) - No good English-friendly dvds. There was a Spanish dvd in widescreen, but not (officially English-friendly).- La Noche del Walpurgis (aka Werewolf Shadow, Werewolf Vs The Vampire Women) - The OOP Anchor Bay and BCI dvds are fairly similar. BCI's was a hair better. There isn't really any good dvd of the US version around. There ought to be, though. A shame. Even the version supposedly included on the BCI dvd wasn't the real thing.- Dr. Jekyll y el Hombre Lobo (aka Dr. Jekyll & The Wolf Man) - Mondo Macabro's UK dvd is the best, if not as fully undressed as what it could be. The Sinister Cinema disc is actually ok too as it's the undressed version, but MM's has superior image quality.- El Retorno del Walpurgis (aka Curse Of The Devil) - AB's disc was pretty good, but BCI's was better. Both OOP, and BCI's actually had to be fixed, but good luck finding the fixed disc at this point (it had to be sent by BCI).- La Maldicion de la Bestia (aka Night Of The Howling Beast) - No English friendly releases. The Tripictures Spanish dvd is pretty darn good, though. Just no (official) English options.- El Retorno del Hombre Lobo (aka Night Of The Werewolf) - The BCI dvd and/or blu-ray are the way to go at this point.
- La Bestia y el Espada Magica (aka The Beast & The Magic Sword) - The Spanish Vellavision dvd is the way to go for image quality, however there are no (official) English options.
- Licantropo (aka Licantropy) - There may have been a Mexican dvd, it seems, but no (official) English options.
- Tomb Of The Werewolf - There's a US dvd. I've never seen it and doubt I ever will. Just not interested.
- Jack el Destripador de Londres (aka Seven Murders For Scotland Yard) - There was an English/US boot/gray-market dvd by Jef Films of it, widescreen and all. Appears it'll be released in the UK shortly, probably the same thing just in PAL. English friendly.
- El Gran Amor de Conde Dracula (aka Count Dracula's Great Love) - BCI released it as a double-feature dvd (with Vampire Hookers) in their "Exploitation Cinema" line. Code Red will be re-releasing it shortly, with hopes of doing a solo release with an improved transfer (but CR has to convince the US rights holder first).
- El Jorobado de la Morgue (aka Hunchback Of The Morgue) - MYA released an English-friendly dvd a couple years back that's about as good as it can get for now. The German collectable dvd/book is really nice though - it has the Spanish and English dubs but no subtitles.
- La Orgia de los Muertos - (aka Orgy Of The Dead; The Hanging Woman) - Troma released a pretty packed dvd of it a couple of years ago. Rather cheap too. Unfortunately, it's sourced from video (no idea if it's 1" master or 3/4"). In English, no Spanish or subs.
- El Espanto Surge de la Tumba (aka Horror Rises From The Tomb) - BCI's dvd, all the way. Great picture, stellar quality all around. Just about my favorite Naschy movie. Pretty bonkers stuff.
- La Rebellion de las Muertas (aka Vengeance Of The Zombies) - BCI's dvd or blu-ray. Good stuff all around.
- Los Ojos Azules de la Muneca Rota (aka Blues Eyes Of The Broken Doll) - BCI's dvd is the best bet. As I recall, there is some artifacting during motion, perhaps due to a PAL->NTSC transfer.
- La Venganza de la Momia (aka The Mummy's Revenge) - The Spanish dvd from Vellavision looks great, but has no (official) English options for it. But fully widescreen. Appears to be missing a small scene of the mummy peeping around at night in a couple's bedroom window (or something like that -- right, John?).
- Las Ratas no Duermen de Noche (aka Crimson) - The Image dvd is ok, but the newer Arrow UK dvd appears to be a bit better.
- Una Libelula Para Cada Muerto (aka A Dragonfly For Each Corpse) - The Spanish dvd from Tripictures is pretty good, if a bit cut down. Spanish-only, no (official) English options.
- El Asesino Esta Entre Los Trece (aka The Killer Is One Of The Thirteen) - There's a Spanish dvd, don't have it. I assume it's slightly cut and not English-friendly. At least, I don't think I have it...!
- El Mariscal del Infierno (aka The Devil's Possessed) - Spanish Tripictures dvd, likely cut. No (official) English options. There's a gray market release in the US from Televista.
- Exorcismo (aka Exorcism) - BCI's dvd, hands down.
- La Muerte de un Quinqui (aka Death Of A Hoodlum) - Looks like there's a Spanish dvd. Same old story, but no unofficial English options. Yet.
- Inquisicion (aka Inquisition) - Vellavision dvd from Spain is the way to go, although no (official) English options for it.
- Ultimo Deseo (aka People Who Own The Dark) - Coming very soon from Code Red (only available directly, limited to 400-500 copies, US version).
- El Caminante (aka The Traveler) - Vellavision dvd from Spain is the way to go, although no (official) English options for it. Again.
- El Carnival de las Bestias (aka Human Beasts) - BCI's dvd is the way to go.
- Mystery On Monster Island - MGM released it as part of the Midnite Movies line. He's barely in it, but he's there!
- Latidos de Panicos (aka Panic Beats) - Mondo Macabro's is very well done. Vellavision also released it, but with no English options.
- El Ultimo Kamikaze (aka The Last Kamikaze) - Vellavision dvd from Spain is the way to go, although no (official) English options for it. Again. Still.
Jun 6 12 7:09 AM
Sep 20 12 10:54 PM
Sep 20 12 11:28 PM
Sep 21 12 2:46 AM
Nov 22 12 3:51 AM
Jun 22 13 4:04 PM
Jun 24 13 8:18 AM
Feb 14 17 2:35 PM
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.